- Senior home care allows your loved ones to continue to age safely and with as much independence and comfort in their own homes.
- When you choose Trusted Life Care, we take the time to carefully assess your loved one’s physical, social, and psychological needs. We partner with family and other medical professionals to develop a customized care plan specifically tailored to your loved one’s needs.
- We have an exceptional team that is accessible 24/7, fantastic customer service, and highly trained, caring staff to work with clients that may be suffering from Alzheimer’s, Dementia, and other illnesses. We also handle a significant amount of supplemental hospice care, including bed rotation, bathing, and diaper changing.
Senior Home Care Long Beach
We begin all senior home care assessments with our complimentary in-home consultation, which allows us to get to know each other better. During this time, together, we will determine how we can help your loved one age comfortably at home.
Following our in-depth consultation, one of our care managers will carefully select and match a care staff member to meet your loved one’s needs.
Our Senior Home Care Services
Trusted Life Care in-home care can be temporary, occasional, 24-hour care/7 days a week, and everything in between. Together we will determine what the best course of action is for you and your loved one.
Our vision is to create a trusting relationship where your loved one feels safe and comfortable, with the ultimate goal of ensuring their comfort and preserving their independence and dignity to every extent possible.
Senior citizens, individuals with disabilities, persons entering hospice care, and more can benefit from in-home care services with our licensed caregivers.
At Trusted Life Care, our in-home services include:
- Personal assistance — bathing, toileting, dressing
- Meal preparation
- Shopping and errands
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Pet and plant care
- Medication reminders
- Transportation to and from appointments
- Range of motion exercises
- Bed Rotation
- Companionship — games, reading, gardening, outings, etc.
- And more
To learn more about our in-home care, contact us for your free consultation.
Services We Cover
At Trusted Life Care, our staff is trained and proficient in servicing a wide variety of conditions, including:
- Chronic pain
- Hospice Care
- Mental disorders, such as Schizophrenia
- Neurological disorders, such as Multiple Sclerosis, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, and Parkinson’s
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease and Congestive heart failure
- And more
You don’t have to worry about your loved ones when they are under the care of Trusted Life Care. Our trained professionals are here to provide you with the comfort and security of giving physical, social, and psychological needs.
Why Hire Trusted Life Care for 24hrs In-Home Care
Trusted Life Care offers senior home care to elderly citizens in the Long Beach and South Bay areas so they can feel loved and comfortable from their own homes.
A loved one with Dementia, recovering from a severe injury, or graced with age can require more time throughout the day. However, our schedules can be limited as we try to meet their needs and our own. As a result, ensuring you are meeting your older loved ones’ needs can lead to frustration. So, why not outsource the caregiving duties?