- Trusted Life Care is available to you and your loved one for 24 hour home care. If your needs have recently changed from minimal supervision to around-the-clock care, we have got you covered. Our caregivers are available for whatever your needs may be, even if those needs change rapidly.
- Our care response team is available to answer your call and any questions you may have 24 hours a day/7. Our team knows that your loved one may not live by you and that emergencies happen in the middle of the night, so rest assured that we will have the support and knowledge to manage the situation.
- Trusted Life Care is a boutique agency, which means that everyone on the response team, including the owners, knows your loved one and what is happening daily. Helping and caring for your loved one is a team effort every single day.
24 Hour Home Care Long Beach
We begin all senior home care assessments with our complimentary in-home consultation, which allows us to get to know each other better. During this time, together, we will determine how we can help your loved one age comfortably at home.
Following our in-depth consultation, one of our care managers will carefully select and match a care staff member to meet your loved one’s needs.
Why Choose 24 Hour Home Care?
If you are looking for a more comfortable and cost-effective alternative to facility care for your loved one, 24 hour home care might be an excellent option to consider. Not surprisingly, moving to a new place can put a lot of stress on your loved one, ultimately contributing to their unfortunate decline.
However, with 24 hour home care, your loved one can enjoy the comforts and routines of being in their own home, with the safety of having care readily available to them at all hours of the day and night. Additionally, at Trusted Life Care, our caregivers can provide a personalized touch to their services, engaging in hobbies and regular lifestyle habits of your elderly loved ones.
Benefits of 24 Hour Home Care
There are several benefits to 24 hour home care for your loved one, including:
- Help reduce agitation
- Minimize the risk of falls
- Meet personal and medical needs
- Improve socialization
- Give you time to recharge
To learn more about our in-home care, contact us for your free consultation.
Our 24 Hour Home Care Services
At Trusted Life Care, we offer physical, social, and psychological assistance to your loved one. Some of the duties our caregivers handle includes personal care assistance and lifestyle support.
Personal Care Assistance
While enjoying the comforts of their own home, your loved ones can receive personal care assistance that might look like:
- Overall wellness monitoring
- Safety and fall prevention
- Reporting status back to family members
- Toilet and incontinence assistance
- Bed rotation
- Reminders to stick with medication schedules
- Bathing, grooming, and dressing help
- Guided walking and transfers from bed and wheelchair
- And more
Additionally, at Trusted Life Care, our trained professionals are ready and eager to assist your loved ones with lifestyle support, which includes:
- Travel assistance
- Engagement with the community
- Light exercise and outdoor time
- Transportation to social events
- Grocery shopping
- Running errands
- Changing bedding
- Meal preparation
- General nutrition
- Light housekeeping
- And more
You don’t have to worry about your loved ones when they are under the care of Trusted Life Care. Our trained professionals are here to provide you with the comfort and security of providing your loved ones with the care they need.
Why Hire Trusted Life Care for 24 Hour Home Care
Trusted Life Care offers 24 hour home care in the Long Beach and South Bay area to your elderly loved ones so they can feel comfortable from their own homes.
A loved one with dementia, recovering from a severe injury, or graced with age can require more time throughout the day. However, our schedules can be limited as we try to meet their needs and our own. As a result, ensuring you are meeting your older loved ones’ needs can lead to frustration. So, why not outsource the caregiving duties?